ezyPLANET is an IT company specialized in developing lifestyle Mobile apps which are making the traditional life services more convenient and cheaper for end users. ezyPLANET was founded in 2014 by the group of professionals working in IT industry for more than 30 years. HQ is located in Hong Kong, with Licensed Partners all around the globe. We are constantly working on adding new projects and team members which will bring us one step closer in making the whole planet easier and more convenient place to live in. Our main business development team is based in Hong Kong, and the development team is across Southern Europe. If you are a communicative, ambitious and cheerful person who is looking to join a start-up culture, and bring this project from the ground and you possess the right skills that are required then we want you in the team. Visit the official page for more information on all the projects: www.ezyplanet.com.
We are looking for an iOS Developer to join our growing team in Belgrade. Candidate will develop and maintain iOS mobile applications for phones and tablets and will be expected to design, code, test and debug these applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Maintain and enhance our iOS applications.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional programming experience
- Strong interaction and design sense
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- Experience in iOS applications integration with external equipment;
- Advanced knowledge of software design and development processes
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2 years’ experience iOS application development using iOS SDK
- Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process
- Location Belgrade
- Full time job availability
- English language knowledge for communication purposes with other team members
- Availability to work over-time (or in shifts) due to time zone difference.
Candidates who fit the job description should send CV to email@example.com with an e-mail subject: iOS developer position.