ezyPLANET is an IT company specialized in developing lifestyle Mobile apps which are making the traditional life services more convenient and cheaper for end users. ezyPLANET was founded in 2014 by the group of professionals working in IT industry for more than 30 years. HQ is located in Hong Kong, with Licensed Partners all around the globe. We are constantly working on adding new projects and team members which will bring us one step closer in making the whole planet easier and more convenient place to live in. Our main business development team is based in Hong Kong, and the development team is across Southern Europe. If you are a communicative, ambitious and cheerful person who is looking to join a start-up culture, and bring this project from the ground and you possess the right skills that are required then we want you in the team. Visit the official page for more information on all the projects: www.ezyplanet.com.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join our growing team in Belgrade and is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of AngularJS or similar frameworks.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Basic understanding of NodeJS or ExpressJS is advantage.
- Location: Belgrade
- Full time job availability
- English language knowledge for communication purposes with other team members
- Availability to work over-time (or in shifts) due to time zone difference.
- At least two years’ experience in working environment.
Candidates who fit the job description should send CV to email@example.com with an e-mail subject: Front- end developer position.