ezyPLANET is an IT company specialized in developing lifestyle Mobile apps which are making the traditional life services more convenient and cheaper for end users. ezyPLANET was founded in 2014 by the group of professionals working in IT industry for more than 30 years. HQ is located in Hong Kong, with Licensed Partners all around the globe. We are constantly working on adding new projects and team members which will bring us one step closer in making the whole planet easier and more convenient place to live in. Our main business development team is based in Hong Kong, and the development team is across Southern Europe. If you are a communicative, ambitious and cheerful person who is looking to join a start-up culture, and bring this project from the ground and you possess the right skills that are required then we want you in the team. Visit the official page for more information on all the projects: www.ezyplanet.com.
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer to join our growing team in Belgrade and be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications
- Good understanding of authentication principles e.g. OAuth 2.0
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats (JSON, HTML, XML)
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of Ruby or similar object oriented programming language.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with API development is advantage
- Experience with RoR is preferable, however knowledge of any other similar MVC framework (e.g. Spring Roo or PHP Laravel) is advantage.
- Experience with Amazon AWS is advantage.
- Location: Belgrade
- Full time job availability
- English language knowledge for communication purposes with other team members
- Availability to work over-time (or in shifts) due to time zone difference.
- At least two years’ experience in working environment.
Candidates who fit the job description should send CV to email@example.com with an e-mail subject: Back- end developer position