About Top Talent Program
Top Talent program by msg global solutions aims to gather individuals who are willing to strive for excellence, to groom their career very fast by facing various challenges within different environments, people and cultures. Our program brings together the best students who are about to graduate from technical faculties, mostly focused on information systems and technologies and software engineering. During 3 months of training and practical work, the participants have an excellent opportunity to learn about the Insurance industry, about SAP applications made for the Insurance industry, but also about development of e-commerce solutions.
Are you interested in IT Consulting?
You can be involved in:
- Workshops aimed to gather business requirements
- Designing a solution to fit the client needs
- Customizing business processes
- Supporting implementation of different SAP solutions for Insurance industry
- Training and education about different SAP solutions for Insurance industry
- Testing and documenting different business processes
- Sharing best practices and helping our clients in improving their business
- Communicating with clients and presenting relevant topics and ideas
Fan of Software Development?
This program can bring you:
- Working with high-quality code using Java, Spring Framework and Web technologies
- Access to innovative and emerging technologies
- A chance to work on implementing and optimizing e-commerce solutions based on Hybris platform
- An opportunity to work in our digital practice and focus on omni-channel, digital marketing and customer experience solutions
- Teams working in Agile environment (Scrum)
- Internal and external training and certification to help you to further develop your talents
- see yourself working in a dynamic international environment
- want to build your career as an IT consultant or a software developer
- like challenges, continuous learning and growth
- want to see you are a valuable part of the company
…send your CV at email@example.com until December 7th, 2015.