Japan Tobacco International started its operations in Serbia in 2003, when the office for Marketing and Sales was opened in Belgrade. In May 2006 JTI bought Senta Tobacco Industry. Branch office of JT International a.d. Senta in Belgrade is a center for managing business of the company in the Western Balkans.
At JTI we firmly believe that growing business and growing talent go hand in hand. So we are continuously striving to improve the way we do our jobs and learn new skills through ongoing training, while rewarding hard work and enterprise.
- Filing in and recording of the contracts, internal acts, local management decisions and other internal company documents.
- Coordination of contract and internal documents database
- Preparation and submission of various requests to state authorities
- Reviews new issues of Official Gazette of RS and checks announcements on official web sites of various state institutions.
- Communication and cooperation with law office which is external partner of the company.
Qualifications & Experience
- Recent graduate of Faculty of Law
- Excellent academic record exceeding 8.5 grade point average
Skills, Competencies & Languages
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Solid command of MS Office package
- Precise, detail oriented person
- Reliable and responsible person