This can be either a full-time or part-time internship, ideal for a student or recent graduate interested in pursuing a software development career. The successful candidate would work with our in-house Software Development and Support (SDS) team on the design, development, administration and maintenance of a proprietary, web-based financial software system currently used by a number of international Microfinance institutions.
- Either completed or currently undertaking tertiary qualifications in electrical engineering, mathematics, computer science or relevant university degree
- Some knowledge and/or exposure developing applications using .NET technologies, specifically ASP.NET and C#
- Database/Back end development skills, and familiarity with SQL server Stored
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
What we offer:
- On the job training
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team using new technologies
- Modern office in the very center of Belgrade
- Casual dress code and relaxed working environment
- Flexible working hours and competitive financial conditions
Applicants are invited to fill in FORM and send a letter of interest, CV and references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates who meet the skills required for the roles will be invited for interviews.
Rok za prijavu 18.03.2016.
Mentorska podrška Da
Izvor: Centar za razvoj karijere