Poslodavac/organizacija: StuntCoders doo
Pozicija: Back-end developer
Broj mesta: 1
StuntCoders is a small team and we believe in small teams. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done. We work with some of today’s best: technology leaders — Arduino, socially aware SmartyPants Vitamins, regional leaders — BilXtra.
As a back-end developer, you will have an opportunity to wear many hats and get involved in development, testing, API-building and integrating advanced eCommerce solutions.
You will have an opportunity to get your hands dirty by working on stores that have a couple of hundred thousand products, and others that have millions of monthly visits, systems that demand a remarkable and a well-thought-out
You will, also, participate in the implementation and development of our own tools and modules for improving the workflow and quality of the solutions we provide. Development is based on Vagrant, PHP, MySQL, node.js, Ruby, Rails and whatever comes next, while quality and deployment are maintained with automated testing via continuous integration servers.
What we offer?
- Paid internship with a potential for full time employment or full time employment – depending on your current knowledge
- Small team of outstanding and dedicated professionals
- Access to learning platforms to upgrade your knowledge
- Unlimited budget when it comes to books
- Opportunity to develop your skills by working with experienced developers and cutting-edge technologies
- Challenging tasks to always keep your brain running
- Sweets and drinks that you like
- Configurable and comfortable environment equipped with Macs and ergonomic chairs
- A student of Informatics from ETF, FON, Faculty of Mathematics, Faculty of mechanical engineering (Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, Niš etc.),
- Good with algorithms,
- Passionate about software development,
- With a strong will to find your voice in programming,
- A strong commitment to quality,
- Proficient user of the English language.
Fill in the form and send an email to email@example.com with email subject: Application for back-end development trainee position.
Please address to Stela, our HR, and in the email:
- Tell us about yourself.
- Tell us about the subject you liked the most at your university.
- Include technologies that you like (we don’t care if you don’t know our technology of choice).
- Explain a little bit about the projects that you have been working on and what did you love about them (pet projects, university projects, or any other kind).
- 100 words will be good enough.
Rok za prijavu 08/08/2016
Trajanje 3-6 meseci
Mentorska podrška da