Pozicija: Intern in Customer Service
Broj mesta: 1
Nestlé is the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company present in all countries worldwide. In 2010 we have been recognized as one of the Most Attractive Employers in the world being among the top 20 companies.
Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 750 employees and covers Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo and Slovenia (with headquarters in Belgrade).
Nestlé is always focused on long-term business results, short-term profit is never a priority. According to this, we always search for people focused on long-term company’s objectives and interests, who will develop and grow together with the company.
We are looking for a candidate to join our Customer service team at the position of: Intern in Customer Service (m/f)
- Order entry process
- Returns and refusals process
- Internal order process
- Follow up on deliveries with distribution
- Support to distribution during delivery and return process
- Support sales in the field
- Reporting (OOS report, credit control report, delivery report)
- Documentation (follow up and clearance after delivery)
- Customer life cycle
Profile of the candidate:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good knowledge of English language
- Advanced user of MS Office package
- Good analytical skills
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English via application link (https://tas-nestle.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700002I) not later than 15th January 2016. Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification latest 2 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.
Molimo vas da popunite i prijavni formular Centra na ovom linku: http://goo.gl/forms/dwFQt48cpV
Rok za prijavu 15/01/2017
Mentorska podrška da