Position is responsible for the proactive planning of all incoming work order allocations received within a specific geographic territory or Customer responsibility;
Position is also responsible for ensuring that all available resources are effectively utilized and predefined service levels are consistently achieved and contractual agreements met
• Support the activities of the Customer Engineers (CEs) assigned to this position within a particular geographic region or territory; Plan, prioritize, assign, and monitor all open work orders for CE’s, ensuring the prompt delivery of service to meet our contractual terms and conditions; May be required to perform escalation management activities which provide end to end tracking for both field and customer
• Responsible for identifying and escalating to the Team Leader or the Territory Manager, or the correct person, any situation that will cause a work order to exceed the specific contractual response or fix time; Gathers problem information and records data in desktop tools
• Working with other Service Coordinators when the movement of engineers across territory boundaries is necessary to fill any skill or resource shortfall
• Maintaining effective and timely communication with engineers, obtaining regular progress updates for outstanding work orders, and handling all messages that are required to be transmitted to CE’s within the territory; Scheduling customer installation activity
• Providing a central point of communication for engineers and handling any incoming telephone messages that may need to be transmitted to the engineers within the territory
• Utilizing information provided by Territory Managers to maintain the current duty roster/CE schedule, record all incidents relating to CE availability, sickness, holidays, and planned work commitments
• Escalating to the team leader and territory manager when available CE resource levels fall below the determined specified limit and reporting daily records regarding CE availability and workload; Ensuring the correct and timely closure and completion of all work orders
• At call closure, verifying entitlement of the correct serial number for the device being repaired, and ensuring correct bill type is included in each call to ensure that all cash and charge revenues are billed, except where automatic
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
The language skills will be most critical for this position.
You may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the job title in the subject line – This position is noted under NCR Careers in Serbia as well, and afterwards fill in the form here.
Rok za prijavu 30/04/2018
Trajanje 8 weeks
Planiran početak 02/07/2018
Mentorska podrška informal mentoring yes
Plata Meal and transportation allowance, pension fund contributions