• Gather data through a number of ways, from mining computer data through software, looking other internal or external data and trends to help develop a picture of where the business stands.
• Provide on-going analytics, metric optimization, and reports for the Business to assist in day to day business decisions.
• Development of new analytics as needed.
• Cataloging of existing data, reports, analytics that provide clear instructions on how certain reports are run, what data is included in them, frequency of update.
• Assist in the development of business model, and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Work on develop scorecards and dashboards for KPI tracking.
• Use analytical skills and techniques to identify opportunities to remove waste and save time
This internship will start on July 2 – August 24; working Monday – Friday for this 8 week period.
Computer Science, Finance or Analytics
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with Business Analyst Intern in the subject line and afterwards fill in the form here.
Rok za prijavu 16/04/2018
Mentorska podrška mentoring with teh team
Plata standard meal, transportaion, pension and health allowances