MUNPlaneters! Here we go again!
Does working in one of the most happening cities in Europe sound tempting? With its rapidly growing tech startup scene and all of its exuberance, the capital of Serbia, Belgrade just might be the place for you.
This fall, MUNPlanet is organizing a three-week long fully funded internship and you are invited! At our HQ in Belgrade, Serbia, our interns manage projects that deal with contemporary business challenges in today’s hi-tech marketing industry. Check out what this experience was like for some of our past interns,Emre,FrederikeandPelumi. (We miss you, guys!)
Internship position offered:
- Marketing and PR Manager
And what will your duties be?
Among many duties during your internship, you will be mostly thinking about growth and engagement strategies for MUNPlanet and other other communities we are running. As a part of our team, you will help us research the latest trends in marketing and PR. You will work with us on creating digital marketing campaigns for the community. Finally, by looking at analytics all the time, it will be your task to suggest further improvements to the process.
If you’re thinking that this is right up your alley, keep reading for additional information.
MUNPlanet will provide one fully funded scholarship for selected candidate.
The scholarship cover:
- A return flight ticket to Belgrade
- Health/Travel Insurance for the duration of stay
- An MUNPlanet Certificate of Completion
Not only will you be getting invaluable working experience, but you will receive a competitive compensation during your stay in Belgrade and the opportunity to live and breathe this dynamic European city.
- Current university student or recent graduate (high school students who are 18 years old and above are eligible as well)
- Able to visit the Republic of Serbia
- Able to complete 3 weeks online internship tasks prior to the summer months
- Able to complete 3 week internship in our Belgrade office in the autumn of 2018
- Strong interest in the Internet and online marketing
- Good understanding of Social Media and Online community experience (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Must be 18+ years of age
Model United Nations experience is an asset.
NOTE: In agreement with MUNPlanet, selected candidates will be able to select time slots for their internship in the period between September 1 and November 1.
Applications are due by June 30, 2018 at 23:59 GMT+1. They will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our team will be contacting the applicants on a first-come first-served basis. We will accommodate your school responsibilities when coming up with the start date of the internship.
How do I get selected?
- Submit the application form
- Complete a short challenge
- The best candidates are selected for the online internship and receive certificates upon its completion.
- The best online internship candidates are invited for a three-week paid internship at MUNPlanet’s Belgrade office
What are you waiting for? Start filling in the application form and embark on a new summer adventure.
To apply, fill in the form below. In case you cannot see the form, please click here MUNPlanet Internship Application.