MUNPlaneters! One more fully funded spot.
Does working in one of the most happening cities in Europe sound tempting? With its rapidly growing tech startup scene and all of its exuberance, the capital of Serbia, Belgrade just might be the place for you.
This fall, MUNPlanet is organizing a three-week long fully funded internship and you are invited! At our HQ in Belgrade, Serbia, our interns manage projects that deal with contemporary business challenges in today’s hi-tech marketing industry. Check out what this experience was like for some of our past interns, Emre, Frederike and Pelumi. (We miss you, guys!)
Internship position offered:
- Community Building & Social Media
And what will your duties be?
As you know already, MUNPlanet is a youth community with members from all around the world. Working on a community of this size is no easy feat, but MUNPlanet team has been doing it for years now. As an intern, you will be tasked with staying in touch and engaging the existing members of MUNPlanet, as well as inviting the new ones to join. It will be your task to manage the things that members see, like, reply to, etc. Considering that MUNPlanet communicates with members through many channels, part of your duties will include managing the social media channels of the community.
If you’re thinking that this is right up your alley, keep reading for additional information.
MUNPlanet will provide one fully funded scholarship for selected candidate.
The scholarship cover:
- A return flight ticket to Belgrade
- Health/Travel Insurance for the duration of stay
- An MUNPlanet Certificate of Completion
Not only will you be getting invaluable working experience, but you will receive a competitive compensation during your stay in Belgrade and the opportunity to live and breathe this dynamic European city.
- Current university student or recent graduate (high school students who are 18 years old and above are eligible as well)
- Able to visit the Republic of Serbia
- Able to complete 3 weeks online internship tasks prior to the summer months
- Able to complete 3 week internship in our Belgrade office in the autumn of 2018
- Strong interest in the Internet and online marketing
- Good understanding of Social Media and Online community experience (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Must be 18+ years of age
Model United Nations experience is an asset.
NOTE: In agreement with MUNPlanet, selected candidates will be able to select time slots for their internship in the period between September 1 and November 1.
Applications are due by June 30, 2018 at 23:59 GMT+1. They will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our team will be contacting the applicants on a first-come first-served basis. We will accommodate your school responsibilities when coming up with the start date of the internship.
How do I get selected?
- Submit the application form
- Complete a short challenge
- The best candidates are selected for the online internship and receive certificates upon its completion.
- The best online internship candidates are invited for a three-week paid internship at MUNPlanet’s Belgrade office
What are you waiting for? Start filling in the application form and embark on a new summer adventure.
To apply, fill in the form below. In case you cannot see the form, please click here: MUNPlanet Internship Application.