Omladinska razmena će okupiti 25 učesnika/ca iz Italije, Srbije, Grčke, Alžira i Jordana. Glavni cilj projekta je da istraži Arapsku kulturu i njen uticaj na istoriju u kulturu zemalja Evrope. Radni jezik omladinske razmene je Engleski.
Troškovi smeštaja i hrane su u potpunosti pokriveni od strane organizatora, kao i troškovi prevoza do visine od 170 Evra. Rok za podnošenje prijava učesnika/ca: 20. mart 2016.
Prijavni formular možete pronaći OVDE.
Naziv Projekta: Not So Far
Aktivnost: Omladinska Razmena
Lokacija: Casltelvetrano, Sicilija, Italija
Vreme održavanja: 28. April – 7. Maj 2016.
Uzrast: 18 do 30 godina
Rok za prijavu: 20. Mart 2016.
Više o projektu na Engleskom jeziku pročitajte u nastavku:
The main aim of NOT SO FAR is to discover the Arab culture, especially how much this culture have influenced the history of the European Countries involved in this project (Italy, Serbia and Greece) and how many features of this culture are presents in the Mediterranean. This project wants to promote a large intercultural learning and a meeting between people with very different background and cultures. We would like to find common things and features between each, because we suggest that this is a way to accept the other and open our mind to people with a cultures that seems different than the our, but maybe if we look it closer we can discover that what seems different actually is not so different, and what is real different actually is a resource and not an obstacle for growing up together. Specific aims of this project are:
• To discover the importance of the study of historical sources to trace the link between Arab and occidental worlds
• To discover Arab culture and its influence in Mediterranean countries
• To promote integration and social cohesion between the organizations involved
• To promote an active participation between youngsters about political and social activities that aim to foster integrations between people with different ethnicity, geographical provenance and culture
• To promote individual and social empowerment between youngsters
• To promote international mobility
• To promote to participants social cohesion, solidarity e inclusivity
• To increase knowledge of English language