ezyPLANET is an IT company specialized in developing lifestyle Mobile apps which are making the traditional life services more convenient and cheaper for end users. ezyPLANET was founded in 2014 by the group of professionals working in IT industry for more than 30 years. HQ is located in Hong Kong, with Licensed Partners all around the globe. We are constantly working on adding new projects and team members which will bring us one step closer in making the whole planet easier and more convenient place to live in. Our main business development team is based in Hong Kong, and the development team is across Southern Europe. If you are a communicative, ambitious and cheerful person who is looking to join a start-up culture, and bring this project from the ground and you possess the right skills that are required then we want you in the team. Visit the official page for more information on all the projects: www.ezyplanet.com.
We are looking for an Android Developer to join our growing team in Belgrade. Candidate will develop Android applications for phones and will be expected to design, code, test and debug these applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional programming experience
- Mobile development experience using Java for Android
- Released applications to Google Play store
- Must be able to quickly adapt to and implement new Android APIs and technology
- Strong experience in UI / UX design, development and theory
- Advanced knowledge of software design and development processes
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Location Belgrade
- Full time job availability
- English language knowledge for communication purposes with other team members
- Availability to work over-time (or in shifts) due to time zone difference.
- At least two years’ experience in working environment.
Candidates who fit the job description should send CV to email@example.com with an e-mail subject: Android developer position.