- Audit Services which include financial, operational and organisational audit under international and statutory regulation.
- IT Audit Services which enable organizations to gain comfort that their IT systems and processes supported by those systems are operating effectively. Interns who will be engaged in IT audit services will support our specialist in auditing of IT controls and the various number of key business and financial applications, databases and operating systems (SAP, MS Navision, Oracle, SQL, MS Windows, Linux etc.).
- Final year of studies or recent graduate – Bachelor of Science in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Organizational Sciences, Mathematical or Law Faculty
- Keen to learn
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Prepared to work long hours when needed
Prijavljivanje se vrši kreiranjem profila na sajtu PwC-a. Otvorene konkurse kandidati mogu naći putem linka:
Rok za prijavu 30/04/2016
Trajanje 5 meseci
Planiran početak 01/09/2016
Mentorska podrška da