What do we offer?
- During three-month long practice you will have the opportunity to gain practical knowledge and working experience by taking part in different tasks designed for you in purchasing department;
- You will be involved in a project related to Grundfos suppliers, working on market research, supplier’s technical documentation and in general improving our cooperation and communication with our partners;
- You will be working in dynamic multicultural working environment that will provide you the opportunity to gain and improve your professional and personal skills;
- On this position, you will have a mentor that will support you with given project and will help you with your professional development and general organizational understanding;
- We are providing several different ways of covering transportation for all our employees travelling to Inđija from different cities.
What do you need to apply?
- We are looking for a student of economics or similar faculty showing interest in area of purchasing;
- You have to be on last year of your studies and starting with work on your finishing thesis;
- Project that you will be working on has to be part of your Bachelor or Master thesis (the exact content of project will be agreed with you);
- Conversational level of English language, both spoken and written;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package.
If you believe that you meet the above-stated requirements, please apply by sending your CV and Motivation letter to email@example.com.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates. Deadline for the applications is 30th of August 2015.