Qualified candidates will possess experience with object oriented programming, good Java, C# , C++ or Objective C coding skills, experience with client application development and good verbal/written communication skills. Candidates will work on extremely interesting project that combines top technologies, abdthey can have an employment opportunity or a chance travel abroad.
What we offer
- Casual environment, flexible work hours, steady job
- Interesting projects with a major international corporation
- Chance to prove yourself working with latest platforms and technologies
- Ample opportunities to get broad international experience
What we expect
- Knowledge of at least one of OO languages: Java, C++, C#, Objective C, PHP…
- Degree or final year in Computer Science or related field (ETF, PMF, FON…)
- Ability to think “out of the box” and analyze problems
- Passion and initiative for continual learning about new technologies and approaches
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
Considered an advantage:
- Passion for smart phones
PSTech’s paid internship program is described in more detail on our web page www.pstech.rs. If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note on which position you would prefer to work, and make sure that you mention all the projects you have worked on during the studies or on your own. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates which are selected for an interview, although we expect you application as soon as the next opportunity presents itself. Thank you.