The credits gained at NTNU should be fully recognized as part of your Masters’s degree at the University of Nis. You should apply for one (30 ECTS credits) or two semesters (60 ECTS). Read more about NTNUs academic year/ calendar
You are supposed to follow courses that are taught in English so there is a requirement that you have a good command of English. You should design your study plan at NTNU in cooperation with the responsible faculty staff at Nis.
You will become a part of a large International student community. Each year NTNU receive around 800 exchange students from all over the world. In the beginning of each semester we arrange orientation days during which you will meet both other international students as well as representatives from various student organisations.
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medicine (Click HERE for information on course offerings)
- Occupational Safety
How to apply
Required documents (submitted with the application):
- Certified copies of the pages of your passport showing your photo, your full name, your date of birth and your nationality
- Official certified copy of transcripts
- Confirmation letter for Non- Graduating Student Exchange
- A letter of motivation (1/2-1 page)